HIROSHIMA, Japan—Mazda Motor Corporation will showcase an intriguing lineup of 16 tuned-up and customized vehicles at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2008 with NAPAC. Mazda will exhibit the ‘Mazda Atenza Mazdaspeed Concept’ model, which is based on the new Mazda Atenza that is scheduled for launch to the Japanese market in spring 2008. The 2008 Tokyo Auto Salon will be held at the Makuhari Messe Convention Center in Chiba Prefecture from January 11 to 13, 2008.
At this year’s Tokyo Auto Salon, Mazda will present Mazdaspeed concepts which are based on the Mazda Atenza, Mazda Demio and Mazda Roadster vehicles currently available in the marketplace together with models co-designed with the popular KENSTYLE and DAMD afterparts brands. In addition, last year’s crowd pleasing demonstration of the disassembly and reassembly of the rotary engine will return. Additionally, a talk show featuring a famous journalist and engineers in charge of developing the new Mazda Atenza is scheduled for this year’s Auto Salon.
Mazda’s Exhibits at the 2008 Tokyo Auto Salon
Mazda’s Exhibits at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2008
1. Mazda Atenza Mazdaspeed Concept (Reference exhibit models; the following four models are reference exhibits)
6. Mazda Demio “Haru Iro [Spring Colors] Collection (Blue)” (Reference exhibit models; the following two models are reference exhibits)
9. Mazda Verisa “Kikonashi [Snazzy] Style” (Reference exhibit)
10. Mazda Premacy “Cool Style” Concept (Reference exhibit)
11. Mazda CX-7 “Cool Style” Concept (Reference exhibit)
12. Mazda RX-8 TYPE RS (Reference exhibit)
13. Mazda Atenza DAMD Concept (Planned production accessories)
14. Mazda MPV KENSTYLE Concept (Planned production accessories)
15. Mazda MPV Accessorized Model (Planned production accessories)
16. Mazda Roadster NR-A (Production accessories)